Sunday, February 6, 2011

bubbagump

How was your chinese new year? mine was pretty fine, nothing much happened. didn't go back to Kuching, didn't visit anyone except for my granduncle's house. but for chinese new year's eve, my dad took us all to The Curve at Bubba Gump :) I'll just let most of the pictures do the talking. let me just say that, the food was awesome and i almost ate till i explode. worth the bucks!

HAHA, we were all so sakai on this signs. Didn't know what was it for. the waiter kept coming towards us when ever the red one was down. hah. till we were told :)

the american flag colour














I know my blogging have sucked alot lately. I haven had the mood to lately, and I didn't even notice I kept saving my post that i have posted up pictures but never wrote anything that I totally forgot I even wanted to blog. hah, I just notice just now. cause this post was suppose to be up a few days ago too. 

anyways, school starts back again tomoro. so does all the heavy tuitions. back to the normal life. urgh, I wish everyday is a holiday. i wish there wasn't anything in lfie to worry aboutttt. and I didn't even touch any of my books. :)

No comments: